Legal Ethics Resources
The following Internet links are provided solely for informational purposes. I did not create these sites and have no control over their content or availability. The sites are linked merely because I have found them interesting or useful in analyzing or understanding legal ethics and professional responsibility issues.
- ABA Center for Professional Responsibility: www.abanet.org/cpr/home.html
- American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics: www.aslme.org
- United States Office of Government Ethics: www.usoge.gov
- Legal Information Institute – Professional Responsibility Law Materials: www.law.cornell.edu/topics/professional_responsibility.html
- State Bar of Arizona: www.azbar.org
- United States Senate Select Committee of Ethics: www.ethics.senate.gov
- Arizona Judicial Branch, Attorney Discipline: www.azcourts.gov/attorneydiscipline
- Arizona Judicial Branch, Presiding Judge: www.azcourts.gov/pdj
- ABA Journal, Legal Ethics: www.abajournal.com/topic/
- Legal Ethics: www.legalethics.com
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers: www.aprl.net
Gary’s book The Ethical Trial Lawyer is available on Amazon.com.